Thursday, April 25, 2024

A Great Book Review


Not many people have read my books, and therefore I do not  regularly get book reviews. Thankfully, those who have read my books have enjoyed them, and I am eternally grateful for their kind words. 




"I had a great time reading this book."


Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2024


I finished Vanguard and went straight into Warfolkan, because I needed to know what happened to Wajue and those lovely elvish sisters. I was not disappointed by the adventure, the new characters, or the development of the story. It twists. It winds. It's just a great, adventurous read.

I personally like to upload the ebook into kindle and ask Alexa to read it to me while I'm walking my dog, cooking, or cleaning, or such. It makes great audio content. I'm completely transported, because Kafka is a master at pacing a narrative. I would especially recommend this book to people who have been reading fantasy for a while and want to rekindle that mischievous joy they experienced when they first discovered the genre.

Everything about this classic fantasy is a treat for readers, but I was charmed by the aquatic dwarves. They're my bros now and I'm looking forward to Sagacity.



I am truly humbled by this review.

j/k




No comments:

Post a Comment