Thursday, August 24, 2023

Obscurity to Distinction

 

Inspirational Perspective 

 

I am – a single grain of sand

I am – a star in the everlasting night sky

I am – a large rock on a mountain

I am – just one small seed among millions

I am – one heart inside one human

I am – the blank space on a huge wall

I am – one blank page

I am – one leaf on a tree

I am – a momentary emotion

 

Humble Solitude 

                               

I can be – a glass goblet for a king

I can be – the warmth for a planet

I can be – the corner stone of a marvelous palace

I can be – the tallest tree in the forest

I can be – filled with love and sorrow

I can be – the canvas for a grand painting

I can be – the beginning or the end of a great adventure

I can be – the vessel on which dreams travel upon

I can be – the spark that inspires greatness

 

I am an ordinary shadow by day, a banished soul by night

I am triviality, constantly searching for significance

I am the seeker of truth, eternally lost in a sea of lies

I am a servant of time, anticipating my inevitable judgement.

 

 

I am forever me, and I can only ever be myself

 

 

-JK-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment