Friday, December 3, 2021

Articulacy


     I exist in the breath of humanity, building castles with words, creating vast empires of stories, and imagining impossibilities.  

 

     I dwell in a place where creativity has no color, no religion, only boundless thoughts of absurdities to explore.

 

     I strive to be the embodiment of all things peculiar and extraordinary.

 

      Imagination is the facilitator of my originality, and it constantly coerces my mind to create.

 

      Time is my enemy, and words are my loyal ally.

 

      I accept that my impulsive scribbles will forever be judged by those who seek to be entertained.

 

      My solitary plea for my thoughts is not clemency nor absolution, only tolerance.

 

      The chronicles of stories, ideas, and yarns I have amassed simply serve as the epitaph of my existence.

 

      And when my time is done, on my stone, the sincerity of my life shall be carved for all to see:

                             

                             Explorer of Expressive Sovereignty

He was lost, but a chorus of words saved his soul. He was the dreamer, who resided in the Fortress of Imagination.



-jk-

1 comment: