Somethings take a little longer to realize than others.
Today, I realized I'm not a writer/ author. Sure, I can type
words that tell a story, but that doesn't make me a writer. And publishing a
book now, it's not that hard to do.
15 years of my life - 7 1/2 books - 3 published.
It's time for me to move on and do something else, that I'll
probably not be good at.
Ironically, that has been my life for the most part. Do
something for a bit and then move on. Writing lasted a little longer than
expected.
I'm a lot like the lyrics in a song, "I don't know
where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been."
I did learn a few things along the way. Writing is not easy.
It requires hours of practice and dedication, much like any other profession.
I have only one regret about publishing what I wrote -
someone wasted their time reading what I wrote.
A person's time is a very valuable thing and should always
be considered.
![]() |
| Once upon a time in a land far far away, . . . |
To all the writers and authors out there, I wish you the
best of luck.
I will scribble a few words here when I have something to
share about a particular subject - I ain't dead yet.
I love you all - have a great day, year, and life.
j/k

No comments:
Post a Comment