Saturday, July 31, 2021

If You Don't Know Don't Ask


A funny thing happened when I went to get my free vaccine, well, some people didn't think it was very funny.


Two days ago, I went to get my free vaccine and what happened next was interesting and a little painful. 

"Hello, my name is James Kafka; I'm here to get my free vaccine."

"Great! have a seat and roll up your sleeve, Mr. Kafka."

"Roll up my sleeve? No, no, no. I'm not here to get a shot. I just want a vial of the vaccine."

"Um, a . . . is this a joke? Sir, I just can't give you a vial of the vaccine."

"The sign outside says, 'Free Vaccine'."

"Yes, but that doesn't mean we're handing out vials of the vaccine to the public . . . um, a, why do you want one?"

"I want to see what's in it."

"Are you a scientist, Mr. Kafka, or a doctor?"

"Nope. I'm a retired parental domestic engineer. I bought a microscope, and I thought it might be a good idea to check out the vaccine before you put it into my body."

"Hmm, . . . don't move. I'll be right back, Mr. Kafka."

15 minutes later, four guys in black suits showed up.

They asked me a lot of questions. I attempted to explain myself, but it was obvious that they didn't believe me. Things got ugly very fast. There was a minor scuffle. Two of the men will need extensive dental work. They eventually managed to handcuff me and then tossed me into a black van.

I was taken to an abandoned farm house and questioned for several hours. Apparently, I'm not allowed to know what's in the vaccine.

They said I'll let me go home tomorrow. 






I reckon, what I don't know, I don't need to know. 😎


-jk-

No comments:

Post a Comment