Saturday, March 4, 2017

Irrelevant


A tree fell and no one heard it. 


I wrote a query letter for book #4 this week, and I also wrote the rejection letter. It saves time that way, and I won’t bother people. People do not like it when irrelevant people bother them.

Q: I wrote a book; would you like to publish it?
R: No thanks. 


I am the fourth brick from the left in the fourth row


I scribbled a 5k tragic love story this week. I never wrote a tragic love story before; it was exhilarating.


I finished the outline for book #5.

Outline:
1.     Write a readable book with a beguiling title
2.     Start writing on Monday or Tuesday.
3.     Write something every day or at least think about writing.
4.     Write query letters and rejection letters after book is finished.
5.     Treat yourself to a drink.



I desire to improve myself, but no one acknowledges my stupidity.


Does it really matter if we have matter?


Well done, Hollywood.


And furthermore, Blah, Blah, Blah, and Yadda, Yadda, Yadda.



Spreading the Love to Poland, Ireland, Israel, Portugal, and France.



Be an Orange Sea Turtle or a Blue Elephant this week.



-jk- 


No comments:

Post a Comment