Monday, June 22, 2015

The Writer

      
      I was once lost, but a chorus of words saved my soul.
      
      I am the dreamer who resides in the Fortress of Imagination, where creativity is expressed freely and without prejudice.
      
      I willingly indulge humanity by building castles and kingdoms of stories to be savored. 

      I am a singular soul in search of boundless possibilities yet to be discovered.

      Imagination is the facilitator of my originality, and it coerces my mind to create.

      Time is my enemy and inspiration my ally.

      The eloquence of my tales will forever be judged by the those who yearn for fantastical adventures. 

      I do not ask for clemency or seek absolution for my multifarious tales; my only request is tolerance from those who have read them.

      When my time is done, on my stone, the mason shall carve a simple epitaph

      Explorer of Expressive Sovereignty

      




     
-jk-

No comments:

Post a Comment